Call Us Now: 01527 757900 07866 924307
The fundamental parameters of pH, conductivity and temperature all play a pivotal role in driving optimal plant health. By regularly measuring the fundamentals, the Bluelab Combo Meter will enable you to optimise your plants’ nutrient uptake.
While conductivity indicates the total amount of nutrients in your solution, pH (potential Hydrogen) shows how acidic or alkaline your medium is, which determines nutrient absorption. Temperature affects your plants’ growth rate and structure.
The Bluelab Combo Meter measures pH, conductivity and temperature in nutrient reservoirs, run-off and water supply. What’s more, this meter can be used on the go, giving you fast and accurate readings when and where you need them.
Five-year guarantee for the Bluelab Combo Meter; six-month guarantee for the Bluelab pH Probe (proof of purchase is required). Find out more about our product warranties.
● Shake bottle well before use
● Fill nutrient reservoir with water
● Add Aqua Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:333 (300 ml A and 300 ml B per 100 L of water) Add Aqua Flores A Stir well, then add Aqua Flores B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
● The EC of Aqua Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.3 - 2.1 mS (= the solution EC + the water EC)
● Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2 Due to the special composition of this nutrient it is not necessary to adjust the pH levels after setting it initially
● Use the nutrition from the moment that flowers start to form, from 1 to 3 weeks 12 hours of lighting
● Renew the nutrition regularly
Storage, health & safety and other directions
● CANNA developed Aqua Vega specially for the growing phase of the plant
● Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
● Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
● Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelate's, which are immediately and completely available for the plant.The bottle is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.
Aqua Flores is a complete professional nutrient for fast growing plants containing all the essential elements for optimal flowering. Aqua Flores stimulates the fruition and provides every plant with its characteristic flavour. Aqua Flores is easy to use, dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing with re-circulating hydroponic systems. Aqua Flores nutrition also contains pH-stabilisers, silicon, humic and fulvic acids.
Aqua Flores fulfils the plant’s changing needs now that blooming has begun. During the blooming phase considerably less nitrogen is needed, but there is an increased need for potassium and phosphor.
Aqua Flores is not only rich in these compounds, such as silicic acids, humus acids and fulvic acids, which
results in the plant being able to optimally absorb all nutrients, but also in directly absorbable chelated trace elements, which results in an exuberant bloom.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Be the first to review this product